Document Checklist Management
TiedCOMM Phase 2
TiedCOMM is a multiplatform business solution, created in Web environment, that enables micro, small and medium organizations to professionally manage their digital documents.
With TiedCOMM, your digital documents will be safe, yet available to access via Web, through any PC, Mac, or tablet device that is connected to your local network.
Forget about keeping your digital documents in Windows or Mac file folders, now you can have a business Web-based solution to manage your human resources files, legal documents, client files, vehicle documentation, supplier files, and more.
The many advantages of having TiedCOMM in your business
- Much better organization of your digital files.
- Total transparency noting what documents are in fact part of any given record, and which ones are missing.
- Safeguard of information, since TiedCOMM is installed locally, granting you absolute control upon your documents.
- Flexibility to define different access profiles to the information. Limited, read-only, operator, or supervisor.
- Knowledge about which documents are about to expire or have already expired.
- Distribuited Quality Control (DQC) that enables any TiedCOMM user to flag a document or record as not correct.
- Detailed history of actions taken on each document.
- Advanced user profile.
- Secure password management.
- User group management.
- Document type administration center.
Minimum installation requirements for TiedCOMM Server:
- PC with Core 2 duo Processor 64 bits, Windows 7 and 4 GB RAM. Internet access.
- Switch or ADSL Router to create a Local Network